Online Ticket Purchasing Agreement
By purchasing tickets on this site you agree to the following:
- All ticket sales are final, non-transferable, and non-refundable except in the case of a show cancellation.
- If the show you have purchased tickets for is cancelled you will receive a full refund and be notified at the email address you provide to us at the time you purchased tickets.
- Tickets will be available for pickup at will call prior to the show. Please refer to your event's details for times that the will call counter is open.
- To claim tickets at will call, you will need one of the following:
- A printed copy of your confirmation email
- A valid photo ID (primary or alternate person accepted) AND your reservation code
- We respect your privacy. Personal information entered during the process of purchasing tickets will never voluntarily be given to a third party.
For events that offer student discounts, a student may purchase only one discounted ticket. Students must present a valid Student ID when they pick up their ticket.
If you experience problems with the ticketing software please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that support requests must be submitted in English.